1. Take Time Out To Pamper Yourself: Honestly this is probably the most important thing. Many of us, with busy lives forget to take time out for ourselves. A day at the spa relaxing with friends, even a nice DIY beauty night with candles lit and nice soft music. Whatever works for you and your budget, once a week will make you feel all brand new!
2. Organise, Organise, Organise: I am a list girl. Maybe abit too obsessive when it comes to organising but it actually helps me feel abit more incontrol of everything when it's down on paper. Whether it's a to-do list or a weekly budget =] Spring cleaning also helps me feel fresh and like I can take on the world, weirdly =] If you organise most aspects of your life, you will feel the stress just lift off!
3. Go For A Long Walk: People have told me this for a long time. I would say I cannot be bothered doing anything, especially feeling stressed and like boo. But not it is one of the main ways I try and get my head back in the game. Taking time outside in the fresh air and having time to actually think things through is a magic cure! - Just don't over think stuff. That helps no one.
4. Take Yourself Away From The Drama: Got a friend who always brings drama and negative energy into your life? No one needs that. I'm not saying stop being in their life completely but definitely distance yourself from this type of person and remember what you want and what kind of life you want to lead. Is bitching and drama in that situation? I hope not. But let your drama fueled friend know you will always be there. Unless they always start the fights with you. Aint no body got time for that!
5. Do What You Love: Don't like your job? Get a new one. Don't live in a city slash country you adore? Move somewhere else. We can move, we are not trees (Haha I love that) ... The point is, follow your heart and if you want to do something or be somewhere but 100% into it. Just Do It! - Like Nike =D
*Image from weheartit.com