About the bag: If you're not interested just skip past but if you are i'll just tell you a wee bit about this bag... It is a Louis Vuitton Vernis in hot pink and it is in the reade pm. It looks pretty much a mini tote bag. It's really small, which is great for me because I hate carrying a lot around. If you are a minimalist like me, this could be the perfect bag for you. The measurements: 9" wide and 7" tall. The green bag charm I got from onceit.co.nz and literally the only reason I got it was, they gave me a $10 voucher to use and saw this for like $12 I think so I pretty much got a steal.
Now to the fun stuff...
1. 2016 Diary. I have tried so many different diarys and agendas and i'm yet to find one that I love. I have been looking at getting one of the Louis Vuitton agendas for a while but not sure if they will be exactly worth the money. If you have one, let me know what you think about it. I like the idea of them like filling and decorating with things you love and really making it yours.
2. Hello Kitty pen I got from a magazine last week. Yes I bought a Hello Kitty magazine last week. Don't judge haha.
3. Sunglasses that I got for like $5NZD from Aliexpress. They are actually really good quality for the price and anything pink and glittery, give it to me! I just use a MinkPink case because it's the only soft case I have and since my bag is so tiny I can't fit a bigger case in there.
4. My super old Iphone 4S. My fiance gave it to me when he got a new phone like a year and a half ago. I do want a new one but I always decide against it because I don't know if I can justify that much money on a frigin' phone.
5. Pink Vernis Louis Vuitton phone case. I use this phone case as a card hold it all which keeps all my cards in and it's the perfect size.
1. Marc Jacobs Translucent Pressed Powder. This is my favourite powder to touch up my makeup with during the day. It's not powdery at all, it just takes the shine away. In the compact is the big mirror which is so handy so I don't have to carrying around a separate mirror.
2. Clarins Instant Lip Perfector. Love these they aren't sticky at all and makes my lips plump a bit without looking like i've got 'product' on my lips. Also the smell is really good (suprise, suprise I got the pink one).
3. Marc Jacobs Lip Gloss in 326 Pink Flamingo . I adore this lip gloss so much. I haven't tried any of the other colours in this range yet but I definitely will be purchasing more in the future. Again it smells amazing, not sticky, feels really lightweight on.
So... That is all that lives in my handbag from day to day. If you've done a what's in my bag before, please link it below in the comments so I can take a sneaky look.